I’ve decided to make these Mad Men comics into prints, and would like to kick off the announcement with a giveaway! They will be printed on 11”x17” paper, full color of course! Here’s how you can enter to one of these covers as a print:
- Entrants may do both (A) and (B) to increase their chances of winning. Limit 1 print per entrant.
- Any retweets or reblogs of previous posts (from March 20th) are not eligible. Entrants are encouraged to retweet or reblog the above link.
- Winners will have their choice of print, starting with first place to third.
- Winners must provide a United States address. Applicants may be US or non-US residents, but I will only be shipping to a US address.
- The last day to enter is Sunday, April 15th!
Thanks for the responses I’ve gotten for these already! If you’d like to see the images larger, visit them here.
Did any of you catch last night’s premiere? It was one of the funniest episodes of Mad Men I’ve ever seen and I can’t stop laughing at Roger’s impression of Megan back at the offices. We’re getting into some sitcom territory with his scene with Harry as well. Too funny, I love it.